November 18, 2010

Obsess Much?

There are a lot of haters out there, but I will say it now - I am possibly addicted to FaceBook games.

There.  It's out in the universe now.  Writhing in pain and embarrassment.  But it feels good to get it off my chest.

I have not yet lost sleep waiting for a crop to grow, or a dish to cook - and for that I am thankful.  Unfortunately, I may not be far from it.  I do find myself with the occasional farm dream (and not the good kind!) or looking at a patch of grass and thinking, 'Hey, that needs to be cleared out.'  It's not pretty.

Since I don't have a computer at home that has the ability to play these games in a manner that lives up to my standards, I at least have an overnight/weekend break. 

I have always been a gamer, which I know is not a bad thing in itself.  I understand that.   But put me in front of a Cafe or Farm, or log me into my World of Warcraft account, and I could lose hours.  My husband is definitely NOT a gamer, and doesn't understand what I love so much about it.  He's more of a 'shoot 'em up' gamer and not much into the strategy stuff that I enjoy.  I have been hoping to turn him over to the dark side, but no luck yet! 


That being said, I need to go and check my farm.  I'll be back tomorrow for a re-write of this post.  I had to throw it up before I leave work.  (The main drawback of not having access to the internet at home!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment