November 3, 2010

It's Wednesday. What Do You Want?


A blog post, perhaps? Far be it for me to let myself fail after only one day!

One of the reasons I enjoy these blog events is the camaraderie. There are thousands, if not millions, of bloggers out there - all trying to find their niche. Their audience. Fighting to stand out. Yet when something like this comes around, advice is given, hands are extended, and everyone cheers on everyone else! It gives me the warm and fuzzies... ---------->

I also really love the variety! I like to try to take a few minutes each day (more if I can) to check out other blogs. They run the rainbow - from blogs about kids and babies (neither of which I have), to sports, to living life. And, of course, everywhere in between....

I try to comment where I can, as often as I can. Just to let people know that I appreciate the time they put into writing something that may (or may not) entertain me! Okay, I know that they aren't writing it just for me... (but they should!) But I have learned that it takes a little bit of guts to put yourself out there. And they do. I guess We do...

Well, here is to another 27 days of putting ourselves out there for the world to judge! Salud!

1 comment:

  1. My first year of BloMo I was REALLY good about going to other blogs, second year pretty good, and this year I've been a slacker. Till you left a comment on my blog and inspired me to do the same. I have actually made some really good online friends through the blogosphere, dripping into facebook and then to emails. It's a way smaller world out there now than it used to be and I like you said, the camaraderie is pretty awesome.

    Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete