August 6, 2011

I Have Not Forgotten NaBloPoMo

Unfortunately, I do not have internet access at my home.  I do, however, have a computer and flash drive, which I have dutifully loaded all of my posts onto.  That being said, I'm a bit of a ditz sometimes and I have left the drive in my backpack, at home. 

Things have been busy around the house this week.  I wish it were fictional, as to fit in with the NaBloPoMo theme for August, but it is not.

 My husband celebrated his birthday on Tuesday, so we took a whirlwind trip down to Miami.  It was fantastic, but the drive home on Wednesday took absolutely forever!  We were exhausted!

I had an interview yesterday, which went pretty well.  Last night, we celebrated my call-back for a second interview.  I met him at a local watering hole, had a couple drinks and got some dinner.  It was relatively calm, but for some reason, I woke up this morning without my wedding ring on.  I have searched EVERYWHERE!  But to no avail.  I feel sick to my stomach about it.  I am praying to all of the saints that it didn't fall off in my pool when I went swimming.  It always gets just a bit loose later in the day...  So, I'm going to have to go home and continue my search.  My engagement ring made it's way back to the ringbox, so I have to believe that my wedding ring is SOMEWHERE in the house...   I just have to!

Writing about it has made me feel a tad better... but not much.  I really need to find it.  I feel naked without it!!!

So, that has been my week.  I'm hoping that next week fairs better.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment