March 28, 2011

Life Continues...

Well, I didn't get the job I was waiting to hear on.  It's disappointing, but I will continue my search.  I have to remember that with the job market the way it is, companies have their pick of the litter!

Speaking of litters....  My dog had puppies.  They will be a week old tomorrow (Tuesday).  I'm so happy to have cute little Basset pups running around, but at the same time, they are expensive and they whine.  heh!  I get that they are just newly born, but I don't like being woken up at 2 and 4 in the morning!  However, it's only for another week or so.  We'll have them moved out of our bathroom by then.  I hope....  I will post pics of them soon!  (They are adorable!)

I twisted my ankle last week, so I haven't been able to run the second week of the Couch to 5K program.  I'm not happy about that, but I'm resting the ankle.  It doesn't hurt all that much, but feels like it needs to be 'popped.'  I hate that feeling!  I stretch it a little bit each day, and I was using a brace for the first couple of days.  I probably shouldn't have stopped...  I have a pair of low heels on today, and that doesn't seem to have been a smart choice.  Bah!

Went to MegaCon this weekend - also probably not the smartest thing for my ankle.  But it was a lot of fun.  Again, I will post pictures soon.  I used to absolutely LOVE that Con - but it's lost its charm over the years.  I don't get to play much D&D anymore, so I don't know anyone who goes there anymore.  Sad...  Very sad... 

I guess that's pretty much it for stuff that has gone on over the past couple of weeks... There may have been little hiccups here and there, but I'm sure I'll ramble about them some other time.  =)  For now, this will be it.  Until the next time...  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment